inVentiv Health Research & Insights' EventAnswers audit has tracked event activity, arming the pharmaceutical industry with competitive intelligence and self-monitoring capabilities since 1993. This unique audit provides competitive intelligence, strategic direction, and tactical insight captured from physicians attending pharmaceutical-company-sponsored meetings and events. By monitoring this activity, decision makers can view a more complete picture of pharmaceutical promotion, and benchmark their competitive position with regard to the impact of event activity, event spending, and physician reach on prescribing.
Clients use EventAnswers to
- Uncover trends in competitors’ promotional strategies
- Identify specialties targeted for event production
- Pinpoint what physicians believe to be elements of an effective event
- Parallel physicians’ perception of products before and after events
- Examine unaided physician recall of event themes
EventAnswers tracks event volume, spending, attendees, and topics across all therapeutic classes, corporations, and brands. Reasons for electing to accept or decline meeting invitations are captured, along with physicians' evaluation and recollection of events
For more information, contact us today.
EventAnswers was formerly the Physician Meeting and Event Audit (PMEA).