Introduced in 1990, inVentiv Health Research & Insights' TreatmentAnswers audit is the pharmaceutical and biotech industry’s premier drug and diagnosis audit. This audit offers unique insight into physician-intended prescribing habits through quantitative drug and diagnosis analysis. It provides national-level disease state and associated therapy data using a more robust data sample than similar diagnosis audit services. This broader representation brings you a “clearer picture” of the activity of office-based physicians.
Clients rely on TreatmentAnswers to
- Attain market information to assist with research, development, and long-term planning
- Understand trend history in key and unfamiliar markets
- Reveal current diagnosis and product use trends
- Examine patient drug request trends for all diagnoses
- Compare physician-reported desired actions for a product
Learn about our Pain Specialist Supplement.
For more information, contact us today.
TreatmentAnswers was formerly the Physician Drug and Diagnosis Audit (PDDA).