Research and Analytics
inVentiv Health Research & Insights delivers a cohesive range of physician, patient, payer, and personnel-directed quantitative primary market research services.
- Awareness, Trial, and Usage Tracking
- Message Recall and Tracking
- Key Driver Analysis
- Market Segmentation (Physician, Patients, and Payer Landscape)
- Product Positioning and Concept Testing
- Message Testing and Promotional Material Development
- New Product Uptake and Forecasting
- Influence Mapping
- Market Sizing and Unmet Medical Needs
- Target Product Profile
- REMS Assessments
- Patient Chart Audits
- Patient Flows, Treatment Mapping, and Buying Process
- Persistency and Compliance
- Health Economics and Outcomes Research
- Promotional Effectiveness
- Marketing Mix Modeling
Our quantitative methodologies include US and global online research, as well as the ability to perform conjoint, discrete choice, and MaxDiff analyses. As appropriate, we can integrate secondary data from our unparalleled panel resources.
For more information, contact us today.